Ordering & Shipping
- Product may be ordered by telephone, fax, e-mail or directly with a SMARTCUT PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, LLC sales representative. All products that are in stock ship the same day if ordered prior to 2 pm EST. All stock diamond items are shipped best way per item. Delivery shortages and/or damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of the shipment or the claim will not be honored.
Terms of sale include Pay Pal, Credit Card, Check by Phone, and 30 day approved credit account. Credit cards include AMEX, Visa, Master and Discover. Minimum order is $50 US. SMARTCUT PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, LLC reserves the right to limit credit and change credit terms if deemed necessary.
- Please contact SMARTCUT PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, LLC prior to returning any goods to receive authorization.
We will credit any UNUSED item for any reason within 30 days of the invoice date. The items must be in resalable condition in original packaging.
Any of these unused items returned after 30 days will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
All returns are subject to inspection before credit can be issued. Any returns that are deemed misused will not be credited.
Special orders or standard product modified to a customers specification cannot be returned.
- Important Notice: The following is made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied. SMARTCUT PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, LLC. and or manufacturer’s only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective provided that such guarantees or replacements are a stated policy of the manugacturer.
SMARTCUT PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, LLC. and/or manufacturer shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
The foregoing may not be altered except by an agreement signed by officers of SMARTCUT PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, LLC. Pictures and descriptions in catalog are a representation and delivered products may have variations.
SM DIA STONE is not liable for any typographical errors that may appear in the catalog.
- SMARTCUT PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, LLC. will do everything within its power to repair or replace items that are damaged or do not perform properly. Blatant misuse will result in product being returned to sender. Manufacturers do not give us the authority to automatically replace or issue credit for material returned to us.
We must return the item to the manufacturer, who reserves the right to repair the product and return it to you, rather than replacing or issuing credit.
Replacement products are subject to being invoiced to you until we receive your material back in our warehouse.
We will issue a pickup at our expense, if we are at fault. Once we have received your return, credit considerations will be made.
Price & Taxes
- Product specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. All prices are FOB Palisades Park, NJ or manufacturer’s warehouse.
Taxes must be paid in states that SMARTCUT PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, LLC is registered. If you are entitled to an exemption, we must have your certificate faxed to (201) 941-2269 prior to your order.